Ron Paul “If You Believe In the Constitution You Follow It!”


MOXNews.com October 14, 2009 CNN

Related Articles:


Comments 25

  1. porsalainheart wrote:

    It is about time that a politician stepped up and has the respect for the American Constitution as it was created in it’s orignal form.

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 9:36 am
  2. bjarnet3 wrote:

    Ron paul is a SuperStar folks,, and the supporters are electric!!! Schiff for senate 2010,, Ron Paul 2012!!!

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 10:10 am
  3. tomwcerney wrote:

    Love RON PAUL…the only one in congree who stands up for the constitution and the Bill of Rights

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 10:54 am
  4. JackSprattDaBat wrote:

    Yep, agreed.

    Business and corporations are absolutely NOT synonyms for true capitalism.

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 11:48 am
  5. JackSprattDaBat wrote:

    your assumption, however, is based only on that transition. There have been MANY more social changes that have/could cause that. Not to mention what “type” of person schools produce is highly subjective, on top of the fact that there have been huge and varying changes in the education system. There is more to your viewpoint than just the transition of race/ethnicity.

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 12:29 pm
  6. SciMethodFTW wrote:

    The one -real- conservative!
    Personal liberties!
    Small spending!
    Peace!

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 12:44 pm
  7. ttzstewart wrote:

    I think you are mistaken.

    Oversight:
    supervision; watchful care: a person responsible for the oversight of the organization.

    Synonyms:
    management, direction, control; surveillance.

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 1:00 pm
  8. minervalion72 wrote:

    Ron Paul is the only politician that respects the constitution.

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 1:06 pm
  9. motoxryder827 wrote:

    Ron Paul is the Man!

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 1:18 pm
  10. HowdyCallmeDaddy1 wrote:

    Cults? Lets talk about all the koolaid drinking Obamabots why dont we?

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 1:22 pm
  11. jpmorgan187 wrote:

    Ron Paul is the only politician that makes sense 99% of the time.

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 2:02 pm
  12. jpmorgan187 wrote:

    Yes, thank you!

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 2:50 pm
  13. Navywxman wrote:

    Code – Very set in my ways? Again not even close. I base what I write upon the real world and constantly question things to keep my perspective as accurate as possible. What I don’t do is buy into or latch onto an ideology. That is for people who dont care about the real world, only the fictions in their heads.

    Do I think the current system is the best thing? NO, its a disaster. The dems and repubs are owned by the same wealthy interests. Libertarian ideology only helps those interests

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 2:57 pm
  14. codeman1979 wrote:

    I’m not going to argue with you. You are very set in your ways and I’m not going to change your mind. Just one last question. Do you really believe that the goverment system we have now is the best thing for this country? I honestly believe they have failed Republicans and Democrats have failed us. Our goverment is too big too powerful and too costly. They will be the end of this country.

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 3:04 pm
  15. LouieArrighi wrote:

    the Constitution is outdated . we need an Article 28. no elected official shall receive any money outside of their official pay.

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 3:50 pm
  16. Navywxman wrote:

    Gosmner – The Paul cultists may have given you thumbs down to hide your comment but you are correct and there are many who see through the cultist ideology of Libertarianism.

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 4:12 pm
  17. johnnyharpe wrote:

    Our decline coincides with the transition from a 90% White country to a non-White country. White Europeans built America, our limited government, our financial system, civil justice, engineering and technology, etc. Ours schools used to produce polite, educated kids, Now, they’re non-White ghettos of ignorance. Same with our inner cities.

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 4:25 pm
  18. johnnyharpe wrote:

    If SS isn’t broke, why have they moved the age from 62 to 65 to 68 to 70+ for me, which will be moved again by the time I reach 70? We have a word for that, it’s called DEFAULT.

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 4:43 pm
  19. toknow07 wrote:

    Its good that Congress and most people any brains Know what an IDIOT Ron Paul is,
    His iradic views will have us attacked over and over untill were like an African Jungle!!

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 4:50 pm
  20. Navywxman wrote:

    code – Parroting lies from the LIbertarian cult isnt a position. Laws are for after the fact, not preventing.

    Social security is not going broke and does not have to but interests like corporate and LIbertarian would like it too.

    Prices do not go up with minimum wage nor is there any justification for that claim

    Unions helped make the middle class, their decline coincides with that of the middle class. Competitive? With near slave labor. We should not be spiraling down but building up.

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 5:48 pm
  21. codeman1979 wrote:

    What you are describing is not a libertarian society. There are still laws and regulations and those who break the law are still punished. Look at some of those social programs you have talked about, Social Security is going broke, everytime they increase the minium wage the price of everything goes up. Wich if you think about it defeats the purpose, and the unions have pushed for so much benifits and money that they are no longer competitive sources of labor. Libertarianism is not anarchy

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 6:41 pm
  22. Firagax2 wrote:

    is that the best insult you can come up with? Pathetic….

    Surely you are ignorant of true capitalism, Thomas Jefferson knows more for sure, why should I listen to your “version: of capitalism. all the things you say, are all theoretical. man … you really have a life, trying to debunk here and there. Have fun man sucks to be you!

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 7:16 pm
  23. Navywxman wrote:

    codeman – How would I know? Because history shows it to be. The last time there was no regulations, no social security, no unions, no mnimum wage, no workplace safety laws, etc. The countless things taken for granted. The last time it was close to those ideas the US was one giant shitty sweatshop. It was brutal and horrible for most working people, a bloody nighmare. Crap pay, zero security, a society of the haves and the majority have nots. To consider those ideas is madness or pure ignorance

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 7:37 pm
  24. Navywxman wrote:

    Firagay – Hi troll. Hate to break it to you Libertarian cultists but corporate fascism IS capitalism.

    I know you are programmed to now say no its not ‘pure’ capitalism. Yeah no crap because there is no such thing, never has been nor ever could be. It is a delusion.

    Now your programming says its the Gov. Bzzzz wrong. Who does the gov work for, filled with, policies made for? Capitalists. If Gov was gone who would still run the show? Business and corporations. This isnt rocket science troll

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 7:43 pm
  25. rpravak wrote:

    “these guys love to scare people”?????

    Posted 02 Nov 2010 at 8:15 pm

Post a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Close
Remind Me Later
Remove Ad Permanently